- Start an adventure in Taranaki
- Relocation package available
- Affordable housing, excellent schools
It feels good to wake up, and head to a job you love. And it feels even better to do it in one of the most beautiful places in the world.
Every day is a new adventure.
Wedged between the majestic Mt Taranaki and the rugged coastline of the Tasman Sea, South Taranaki is a spectacular place. The region is rich in art, culture, nature and wildlife. It is also serviced by great schools, businesses and towns.
But to keep our district running the best it can, we are always on the hunt for more talented and passionate people to join our team. Right now we are on the hunt for a professional versed in technology and IT to join us as Systems Analyst.
You're an experienced IT professional looking for an opportunity to combine your passion for technology, with work life balance. As Systems Analyst you will deliver support for our ERP systems that span across many aspects of Council operations.
You will be:
- Configuring council ERP systems to better align with the documented processes and expected outcomes.
- Produce data reports and analytics that support operational and strategic decisions.
- Provide input into design and be a part of solutions
What you need
As well as experience using ERP systems such as TechnologyOne we would love you to have:
- T-SQL skills
- Experience in producing data driven reports using MS SQL 2014 Reporting Service or later, BI Tools (PowerBI, Qlik) and/or Crystal Reports 2008 or later
Benefits of joining South Taranaki District Council
We seek to hire and retain the best people and that's why we offer a productive and fun work environment, a generous salary and excellent benefits as well as the opportunity for career progression and training opportunities.
Don't wait start your next career adventure in South Taranaki. Apply today!
Check out the full background and job description attached. Applications close when we have found the right person for the job. So apply now if you want to be considered.